Awareness Day Activity: Shop to raise funds for the WED Foundation

I'm Jessica Roehm. I'm a 29 year old woman from the San Francisco Bay Area, plagued with WED/RLS. In the past year, my symptoms ...

I'm Jessica Roehm. I'm a 29 year old woman from the San Francisco Bay Area, plagued with WED/RLS. In the past year, my symptoms have gotten worse and it's lead me to reach out for help.

After my general practitioner told me she had never referred patients with this disease to neurology, I realized there is not enough known about WED/RLS. I did research on my own and discovered Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation, which has validated those nights my legs want to keep moving and keep me awake.It also made me discover that I am actually not alone!

I became a stylist for Stella & Dot so that I can work from home, set my hours, learn about myself and help women find what they may not even know they want or need in their lives. I do this for my dachshund, Shelby, who survived a horrific cliff accident in 2012.




Stella & Dot allows women of all shapes and sizes to embrace their beauty so that they can start feeling better about themselves. Through my Stella & Dot business, I'm running a fundraiser to promote Willis-Ekbom disease, also known as restless legs syndrome or WED/RLS, awareness and to support the Willis-Ekbom Disease Foundation. WED/RLS affects me, my mother and grandmother had this condition.

Let's bring awareness together and you may enjoy all some really great jewelry and accessories from this link ==> www.stelladot.com/ts/qulr5.

I pledge to donate 20% of my commissions from all sales to Wilis-Ekbom Disease Foundation. If you have any questions, please contact me as your stylist, 650-455-6149 or jnroehm@me.com.


WED/RLS Awareness Day is September 23, 2013. Please share your awareness and fundraising efforts with the Foundation.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images