Create your own Wordle on WED/RLSFriday, July 25, 2014
Steps to creating a Wordle: Create a list of words that describe your WED/RLS symptoms. If you use phrases, you'll have to put a hyph...
Steps to creating a Wordle:
- Create a list of words that describe your WED/RLS symptoms. If you use phrases, you'll have to put a hyphen between words to keep them together. (Example: Need to move needs to be Need-to-move)
- Go to www.wordle.net. (Tips: It does not work in Google Chrome and does the best in Internet Explorer. You'll also need to install Java when prompted unless you already have the free software installed on your computer.)
- Click Create your own.
- Copy and paste your list of words into the box or type the words in you want. If you repeat words, those will show up in a larger font size.
- Click go.
- A wordle will pop up. You can customize it by changing the font type, colors (custom colors or use some color schemes provided), layout size, etc.
- You can print it at the end or print to a PDF to send it to email@example.com and we'll post it on Facebook or the blog.
Happy Wordle Creating!