doctors health care providers hospital Massachusetts General Hospital Quality Care Centers Restless Legs Syndrome Restless Legs Syndrome Foundation RLS RLS Foundation rls resources RLS treatment sleep
Mass General Hospital Designated an RLS Quality Care CenterFriday, January 20, 2017
Massachusetts General Hospital The 11th Addition to Our QCC Network On Jan. 15 Massachusetts General Hospital was certified as an R...
Massachusetts General Hospital
The 11th Addition to Our QCC Network
On Jan. 15 Massachusetts General Hospital was certified as an RLS Quality Care Center. Located in Boston, Massachusetts, Mass Gen is a nationally-ranked teaching hospital for Harvard Medical School, as well as a biomedical research facility. According to U.S. News & World Report, the hospital is among the highest in the country for 16 adult and five pediatric specialties.
Kenneth C. Sassower, MD
Aleksander Videnovic, MD, MSc, FAAN, FAASM
Matt Bianchi, MD, PhD
To make an appointment with one of these physicians, contact Massachusetts General at 617-724-7426. All QCC contact information is also listed on our website.
The RLS Foundation offers a network of certified RLS Quality Care Centers across the country and in Europe. Centers are staffed by leading RLS specialists who provide expert care and specialized disease management. Through education, sharing of best practices and quality improvement projects, the Quality Care Center Network aims to improve the quality of healthcare for all people living with RLS.
These QCCs are renowned for outstanding performance in the field. To achieve certification, Centers undergo review by the RLS Foundation Scientific and Medical Advisory Board and must demonstrate a high level of expertise and experience treating the disease. These Centers:
- 1. Are recognized as centers providing care to RLS patients by RLS experts
- 2. Serve as information and referral resources for regional support groups and for healthcare providers who treat patients with RLS
- 3. Promote understanding of the patient and family role in quality care improvement through educational offerings and literature
- 4. Share information with other Centers to improve clinical best practices
- 5. Partner with the RLS Foundation on quality improvement projects to raise the standard of care for RLS patients everywhere
Looking to join the network? Here’s how to apply.